Grace Presbyterian Church is located at State College, PA near the Pennsylvania State University (Penn State).
We are a…
- Body of believers seeking to worship our Lord in Spirit and in truth (John 4:26).
- Family of faith—in a covenant community of God's people who are concerned about people rather than programs.
- Developing church—serving a dynamic university town in the heart of Pennsylvania.
- Growing congregation of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America—a church with roots in the Scottish Reformation of the 16th century and a mandate to proclaim the Lordship of Christ in the USA in the 21st century.
We believe in…
- Serving God is only possible through faith in Jesus Christ, who died to save His people from their sins (Matt. 1:21).
- The Bible is the totally reliable Word of God for all of life.
- Our purpose in life is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
- Our calling is to proclaim Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as the only "name under heaven, given among men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
What you will find is…
- Consistently sound preaching of God's word, a simple focus on worship.
- Bible psalms sung a capella, and earnest prayer together as a family of faith.
- Confessional teaching of the whole doctrine of God's Word, as expressed in the Westminster Confession of Faith (1648), the great Reformed doctrinal standard of Presbyterian churches world-wide.
- Connected personal fellowship as we seek to grow together as God's children through involvement in the life of the church week by week.
Background drawing by Ellen McHenry 2005